Monday, January 28, 2008

Snip Its Children's Hair Cuttery

I had a real treat Saturday. Jamie invited me to take photos of the boys getting their hair cut. I know what you're thinking... but it REALLY was a treat! Being the big brother, Ayden went first. No problem, except he didn't like getting hair on his face. "It itches, Mimi!" Next in line was little brother Jameson. He was a bit leary of the entire process and had to console himself with a suck of his thumb. That didn't have quite the appeal as Ayden's sucker. Yum! Can I have a sucker too? They were perfect angels (okay, that's a stretch). But they didn't cry and carry on like that other little boy. What's his problem? It's only hair...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to visit to kiss the cheeks right off those cute little faces!Angels maybe not but who cares!they are ours horns and all.

Jamie Payne said...

I can vouch for the fact that neither one is an angel. Dispite their naugtiness, I find myself stuggling to remove my lips from their cheeks. Yum, yum! Thanks for taking the fabulous pictures mom!