Sunday, February 10, 2008

Creative Photography Retreat

Serious bummer! My allotment of vacation - 15 days - is already planned for 2008. Most is consumed in small blocks for the Scrap Etc. event in Nashville (April 17-19), the Creative Photography Event in Stamford CT (October 8-11), and a tentative family Disney trip over Thanksgiving. The remaining days are onsies and twosies throughout the year. There is no room to spare; however, I think I have everything covered. As mentioned in a previous post, the Scrap Club ladies are getting serious about perfecting their photography skills this year. We are attending a two-day educational event that has several top photographers from around the country already on board. Auto mode will become a thing of the past. If you are interested in viewing the event segments, click here.

2 comments:

Judyann said...

Debra, the photo of the butterfly is gorgeous. Can't wait for the photography retreat myself. Hope to get of auto mode too.

Anonymous said...

Auto mode? Is there any other way. I really would like to learn to shoot indoors without flash. Something that I have been doing alot lately. Dixie is afarid of the flash.