Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photo Contest: "White"

Cruising around on Chronicles of a Country Girl, I found myself on a blog that Kate recommended for an Arte y Pico award... Wine On The Keyboard. Kacey's photography is lovely! Be sure to check out her sister blog (click here for the link) for helpful hints and tips about blogging (there's always room for improvement, right?) Anyway, Kacey has a contest for best red, white, or blue photo. You may select one color for your entry, and only one photo. I had a difficult time choosing just one photo with white as the main subject. I have several photos of white dogwood and white magnolias. After much deliberation, I chose the white bradford pear blossoms below. What do you think?

8 comments:

Chere said...

I think you chose wisely. The bradford pear tree picture is beautiful. Good luck.

scrappysue said...

it's gorgeous! might have to investigate that! it's been a busy weekend around here! thanks so much for the award - you are so sweet! it's going up tomorrow. hugs!

scrappysue said...

it's gorgeous! might have to investigate that! it's been a busy weekend around here! thanks so much for the award - you are so sweet! it's going up tomorrow. hugs!

Country Girl said...

I think you chose wisely because that's one beautiful photo!

I'm also glad you chose "white" because I so would have lost to this one! Ha. My choice was "red".

I'm so glad you joined!!

Deb said...

Your selection just says to me "springtime"! I'm on my way to see what inspires me....check out my blog for my selection!

Judyann said...

Debra, I hadn't even read this blog entry when I mentioned entering your photos. Good choice and beautiful picture. You are so talented.

abb said...

It's just beautiful! Thank goodness I chose blue - wouldn't want to compete against you!

Kristi Smith said...

I love this photo, I came via Wine on the Keyboard via Scrappy Sue's blog. Love your photos, have to search through your blog to see what camera and lenses you have!!!